There is a lot of information out there about Celiac Disease and eating gluten free, including associations, support groups, bloggers and more.
Here are some resources of information for Celiac Disease and gluten free eating.
- The Canadian Celiac Association - A national non-profit association to advocate for people with Celiac Disease
- Health Canada - The federal ministry of Canada has information and research on Celiac Disease and the gluten free diet
- The Celiac Scene - A gluten-free resource for Victoria, Vancouver Island and the Gulf Islands.
- Gluten Fee Edmonton - A gluten free resource for Edmonton, Alberta (Also another project of ours)
- Gluten Free Ontario - A gluten free resource for the province of Ontario including specific gluten free resources for the city of Toronto and the Greater Toronto Area (GTA)
Know other resources to add? Email us at email@example.com.